This is a basic outline of how PAGS team and player registration will work using Got Soccer for the 2011-2012 soccer year is set forth below.
1. Clubs will affiliate with PAGS in Got Soccer
2. Clubs will enter teams that have applied to PAGS on the PAGS website into PGAS in Got Soccer
3. Clubs/teams will establish their team rosters in Got Soccer.
4. Teams will get a signed RG-6 form for each player. Clubs will be responsible for maintaing the RG-6
5. Clubs, teams, or parents will upload a picture and birth certificate for each player in Got Soccer. Clubs will determine who is responsible for these actions within their Club
6. PAGS Registrar will approve teams in Got Soccer. Once this is done teams will be able to print the roster and passes.
7. The approved roster will be printed with the EPYSA stamp and PAGS Registrar's signature
8. Approved player passes will be printed with the player's picture, the EPYSA stamp and PAGS Registrar's signature
9. Clubs are responsible for laminating passes. Passes MUST be laminated
10. The deadline for accomplishing approval of roster and player passes is 9/14/11, one week prior to the start of the PAGS season, or prior to the team's first tournament, whichever comes first
11. EPYSA has not determined the process for secondary players at this time
12. All additions, releases, and transfers will need to be done in person by the PAGS Registrar in order to collect the associated EPYSA fee