With Eastern PA Youth Soccer’s (EPYS) change over to Got Soccer for registration of teams and players you will need to take some steps to ensure that your Club and teams are affiliated with and entered in the proper Leagues. If you don’t take these steps you will not be able to have your rosters and player passes approved and stamped. The instructions on how to affiliate your Club and teams with PAGS are provided below.
To work with the EPYS registration system your Club must have an account with Got Soccer. Got Soccer has established accounts for all the Clubs in the state. If you don’t already have your login information contact Beck Kleinert at EPYS.
To enter your teams in the League you:
- Login to your Got Soccer account
- Click on the “Club” tab
- Select “Manage All Teams”
- Under “Enter Teams in an In-House League, Training Program or Other Associated Event” select the League you have affiliated with (Delco SL or PAGS) and click on “Select”
- Check the box next to the teams you want to enter, or select all
- Click on “Enter Selected Teams”
- You team(s) are now entered, the only teams that will show on your screen are those that have not been entered into the League yet
This action is totally separate from teams applying to play in PAGS. This must be accomplished through the PAGS website.