With Eastern PA Youth Soccer’s (EPYS) change over to Got Soccer for registration of teams and players you will need to take some steps to ensure that your Club and teams are affiliated with and entered in the proper Leagues. If you don’t take these steps you will not be able to have your rosters and player passes approved and stamped. The instructions on how to affiliate your Club and teams with PAGS are provided below.
To work with the EPYS registration system your Club must have an account with Got Soccer. Got Soccer has established accounts for all the Clubs in the state. If you don’t already have your login information contact Beck Kleinert at EPYS.
To affiliate your Club with PAGS (or any other soccer league within EPYS) you:
- Login to your Got Soccer account
- Click on the “Home” tab
- Select “Events”
- Select “Search”
- Under “Find Events’
- State = PA
- Event Type = League
- Event Name = PAGS 2011-2012
- Click on “Go”
- You will see the League you searched for listed, click on the League name
- Under “League Application Form” click on “Apply Now”
- Click the “Join League” button