This document outlines the instructions for team and player registration using Got Soccer for PAGS. These instructions begin at the point when a team is ready for approval by the League in the Got Soccer system. All questions regarding any steps in the process up to that point: affiliation with a league; entering teams into a league; creating teams; and building rosters, should be referred to Got Soccer support or EPYSA.
Team and Player Registration Process
- Clubs affiliate with PAGS in Got Soccer (instructions are on the PAGS home page, questions should be addressed to Got Soccer support or EPYSA)
- Clubs enter teams that have applied to PAGS on the PAGS website into PAGS in Got Soccer (instructions are on the PAGS home page, questions should be addressed to Got Soccer support or EPYSA)
- Clubs/teams will establish their teams and team rosters in Got Soccer (questions should be addressed to Got Soccer support or EPYSA)
- Teams will obtain a signed RG-6 form for each player as in the past. If the Club uses Got Soccer for club registration then the RG-6 may be signed and maintained electronically. If the Club does not use Got Soccer for club registration then the RG-6 form must be downloaded from the EPYSA website, completed, and signed as in the past. Clubs will be responsible for maintaing the RG-6.
- Proof of age is required only for players who were not registered with EPYSA during the 2010-2011 soccer year. A birth certificate must be uploaded in Got Soccer for each player for whom proof of age is required. (questions regarding the process should be addressed to Got Soccer support)
- A picture must be uploaded in Got Soccer for each player on the team roster. (questions regarding the process should be addressed to Got Soccer support)
- The Club Registrar will notify PAGS (email@example.com) when teams are ready for approval. This notification should include team names, indicate any teams that are entirely new (proof of age required for all players), and indicate the team and player name of a new player (proof of age required). Clubs need not wait until all teams are finished to request approval for completed teams.
- The League Registrar will approve teams in Got Soccer and will generate the roster and player passes.
- Teams will then be able to print their roster and passes. The approved roster will be printed with the EPYSA stamp and League Registrar’s signature. Approved player passes will be printed with the player’s picture, the EPYSA stamp and League Registrar’s signature. Passes may be printed on either preprinted pass stock or on plain stock. New stock is available from EPYSA for 2011-2012. The old stock with “Affix Picture Here” on the back should not be used as the wording may bleed through the picture when printed. If you choose to use the old stock you must place a plain label over the words “Affix Picture Here”.
- Clubs are responsible for laminating passes. Passes MUST be laminated.
- The deadline for accomplishing approval of initial rosters and player passes is 9/4/11, one week prior to the start of the PAGS season, or prior to the team’s first tournament, whichever comes first
Instructions regarding the processes for secondary players and for additions, releases, and transfers will be provided in separate emails as soon as finalized by EPYSA.